Friday, March 6, 2009

Magda-drive ako hanggang buwan...

No turning back. Already applied for driving lessons today and there's no turning back. Technically, I have 2 months from my initial payment to comply, but I won't take back that 3K. Besides, I already bought the manual, so I can't give it back. Now I've yet to pay the balance until I get my student's license and begin.


Total of 10 hours worth of lessons to consume. Now to schedule where to put those 10 hours in my already tightening schedule. I have the next two weeks to learn, and no more beyond that. But I hope to God I learn. Period. Sana makatulong na marunong akong mag-drive ng scooter... kailangan bang magbalanse sa kotse? Woot.

3 comments:

  1. Gambatte! Astig ng profile mo, Dyosa. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. sana may lessons din para sa buhay no?

    ReplyDelete
  3. mamylou! thanks very mats :D

    flori, kung may makita akong manual, hayaan mo ize-xerox din kita ng kopya. hehehe, mwah! XD

    ReplyDelete