Monday, March 9, 2009

In a crux

Change is something that’s inevitable. Especially when you’ve been gone a long time from the one you love, coming back is hard because you don’t know what to expect. Will it still be the same? Will it still feel the same? You’re lucky when you come back and still see the same things that you usually did as before. The familiarity of it aches inside you and it’s like you never left at all. It’s perfect. It’s heaven. It’s like coming home.

But change is inevitable. I’ve come back more than a month ago to the one I love dearly and diffidently. The time in between seems like ages last I remember before going on hiatus. But now I’ve decided to come back again and revive that love I painstakingly fell for several years ago. It’s far from perfect, it’s hotter than hell, but it’s still home. Is it still the same? No. Do I feel the same after coming back? Yes. But it will be hard work, harder than before. My love never truly died, it just stagnated in one corner of my being and survived. Coming back revived it like I was falling for the first time… all over again. Now the challenge is winning back the affections I lost. And the ultimate question will be: Would it still be worth it?

Like they say, if you love someone or something, you’ll fight for that love. But if that someone or something doesn’t love you back (or not anymore), will you still keep doing so?

5 comments:

  1. But if that someone or something doesn’t love you back (or not anymore), will you still keep doing so?

    I will. It's stupid, but I will.

    ReplyDelete
  2. fuck, dyosa. parang hirap mag-mahal. kung hindi lang masarap despite masakit (parang sex), wala na gusto ma-in love.

    goodluck sa atin!

    mwah!

    ReplyDelete
  3. tina - yeaaaaahhhh!! RAK!!!!!

    flori - yeeeeeeeeeaaaahhh!!!!! more RAAAK!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. If you love someone set them free, if they really love you they will come back ;-P

    ReplyDelete
  5. hahaha! well said, rickio :D

    ReplyDelete