Sunday, October 18, 2009

Blah

I had this dream. Not that type of dream where we have peace on earth and all people are equal kind of shit. I really had a dream last night. It felt so real, but the only thing that I could remember in that dream was him blabbering like an idiot... and this fleeting moment when he held my hand. It was freakin' warm. And I remembered, I tried to stop time just so I could savor that moment. I didn't know why he held my hand in the first place, but the point is he did. That's the first time I ever dreamt of him.

Then the next day, my schedule went chaotic. Or rather, was sucked into the void. I had to wait for nothing. But at least I get to use it to attend to other matters. But still, things didn't go as I wanted to. Things didn't go as I DREAMT it would. So, I'm stuck with that dream.

Yep. As the title says, this is all blah. It's the middle of October and I have nothing sensible to say. Goes to show the progress of my life. On with the show...

No comments:

Post a Comment