Monday, September 14, 2009

Revived

Now currently out of the storm cloud. Had some mild bursts this morning, but I was put to right again. And my mood lifted a bit after watching the Cheer Dance Competition yesterday afternoon. The team I was vying for didn't grab first place, but I hope this one will be a lesson learned for them: don't leave your feet from the ground once you've experienced reaching the stars. A lesson on humility. This lesson is specifically targeted to a person I know so well.

But I think it's part of his DNA that's irrevocably there. It runs in the blood, unfortunately. Too bad we're also related.

Last week has been explosively mind-curdling. In tagalog: "mainit ang ulo." I have no idea where I got it, if there's a virus spreading or something. Most people I know had the S for the past week as well. Was it the constant rain? Usually this just makes me sleepy. I just hope that phase is done and over with. I've got a lot going on my plate at work so I might as well concentrate on that all the more this coming weeks. By God, for all I know September's over already, but I really don't want to. Except that if it doesn't end, then my piggy bank won't be fed soon. AND I NEED IT FED constantly.

It's the BER, it's the BER! My usual childish excitement is gone when the Ber season comes, because I'm not the receiving end of gifts anymore (but I get lucky at times, hehe). It is now the other way around. But I always have fun buying gifts, as long as I have enough money in my pocketses. Haha!

===

S - is for "sumpong"

No comments:

Post a Comment