Friday, May 22, 2009

A change of pace

I did some tweaking on this blog this evening and decided to put a list of labels for my posts. I realized I have a lot of angst going on. Actually, it's what fuels me into writing. But I have to change that and write something out of happiness. But damn, anger and words just get along so well in my world. But I'll still try. That spurt of joyful inspiration haven't dropped on me, yet. But I'm feeling positive. Or maybe I'm just too afraid to write about something that made me truly happy for a day, or a week because I know deep in my gut that Murphy's way will inevitably follow. Talk about positive thinking.

A friend or two mentioned this already to me that, whatever you feel or ask or wish for, you attract. The universe will eventually conspire to help you achieve whatever it is you desire, or something like that, like Coelho said. Somehow it happened to me last year. I wished so very hard for something, feeling hopeful even that that wish will be granted. And it actually did. But the process before that, it's just taxing. Putting all of your emotions into that one goal, visualizing yourself in the situation you wish to be in, praying to God that you're already there... it felt like it will go on forever. But in the end, it's definitely worth the long while.

I'll have to collect every ounce of strength I have then to be able to get what I want now and to internalize that I WILL get it. I need to have a semblance of positivity in my bones. Knowing the depressing situation of this world, why would I have to add up to its dreariness? God knows, it needs a little rainbow color. So I'll have to pull up my sleeves and put out my brush and paint, because I definitely have a long way to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment