Thursday, April 2, 2009

A rose is a rose is a rose...

"...What's in a name? that which we call a rose
By any other name would smell as sweet
..."
- Juliet Capulet, being her daft self

Not meaning to be so poetic, but the phrase just popped up in my head. So ironic for my situation right now. I claim to be head over heals in tumbled emotions with someone because of his name. But which came first, the egg or the chicken? I get deeply attracted to specific guys and they end up having the same first letters on their names and month of birth. Must be in my horror-scope.

Anyway, I was contemplating on putting a permanent mark on it. But just merely contemplating. These kinds of things need thorough thinking. If I were to put a permanent mark on my skin, might as well make the most out of it. Right now, I still have no design in mind. When inspiration strucks, I wish I were that lucky.

Henna tattoo courtesy of Jigs (one of those imminent amazing climbers, or already apparently so) from PUTS.

No comments:

Post a Comment