Tuesday, May 12, 2009

End Notes

So the pieces of the puzzle have fallen into place. Looking at it now, the whole picture’s unsavory. Everything’s clearer, but the light’s just too bright for my liking. Amazingly so, the situation’s funny, and yet it’s definitely a lesson worth learning.

Never trust a one-sided coin, however straightforward it may seem. The other side speaks an entirely different story.

This pertains to my previous two posts. The former says my whole story, the latter is just for effect. A figment of my bored imagination. Anyway, so there it goes. There’s a triangle, you see, a shape that I don’t want to be included in, but I am. I WAS. I’m trying to extricate myself now by not being affected at all. After which, I will win the lottery and marry the man of my dreams (horse, shield and all) and we will live happily ever after on the moon. But is it just a triangle? The coin remains to be persistently stubborn. Maybe it’s a pyramid. Hell, who cares? Bottom line is I don’t want to be in it. So how do I get rid of it?

Dum-dum dum-dum, dum-dum dum-dum… dum dee-dum-dum, dum dum dum…
Time’s up. Answer? Time will tell. Sh*t.

This is what I get for trying to go against the grain, for taking the next step, for saying the first word… but I know, things like these don’t happen for no reason at all. And I know that despite good efforts but failed results, there’s always a light at the end of the dark, gloomy, depressing tunnel. It’s a lesson learned. No loss (maybe some change for the number of text messages sent), only gain. Emotional investment? Yes, but it’s like the change wasted on the sent messages. I can’t get them back, but something stronger would replace those that are lost. So, moving on…

I’m stupid stupid STOOPID.

Hah. Okay. Finally got that out. Now, TRULY moving on.

No comments:

Post a Comment