Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Would like to file for retraction, but would rather not.

Hormones, people. I was under the influence of a cycle worse than a tornado, more devastating than a tsunami, and most fickle than all fickled women (young, old, and older) combined.

I don't want to say it was all a lie. As a matter of fact, everything I said in my first post yesterday was true. Only on that day. Not to worry, attacks like these are to be expected. Sometimes I'll go quiet, other times I'll give a shout out. This is one of those shout outs.

Anyway, I have all the time in the world and I have to say that I did learn valuable things during college. I'm currently alive and surviving because of them. The time wasted, I can't do anything about it. I'll just have to make the most out of the coming seconds and minutes and hours, days and weeks of my future and say thanks, I'm still breathing. There are a lot of opportunities for me now that I am keeping an eye out, and I don't intend to close my doors on anything that comes my way. This should be very exciting, I can't wait for the rest of my life :)

As for THAT, the one I mentioned at first was not the reason but actually was... well, I'm a girl. I can't help it. All I can do now is laugh it off and go on to my next victim~er, prospect. Better fish in the sea. Don't deserve me. Lots of others, only too little time. You're just a boy, and I'm THE girl. Yadda, yadda.

So, no retraction then. I'll let it be and let it pass. Nobody noticed it anyway, hohohoho.

Boredom rules. Rak.

No comments:

Post a Comment