Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Numb, probably.

I bought a 2G Memory Stick Micro (M2) worth 900 bucks for my phone last Friday for one main reason: to be able to take pictures of the bouldering competition at MOA last weekend (Purisho Extreme '09). I was able to use it on the first day starting that morning. but come afternoon, after taking fifty shots, give or take, the card got corrupted. I couldn't access it. All my old and new pictures gone. At that point, I'm just shocked. Now, I'm actually trying my best to find my anger, frustration, disappointment... but I think I lost it. There's nothing. Nothing at all.

I was able to have it replaced last Monday, without any hope of recovering even one photo.

Still, no anger, frustration, nor disappointment. Owell, I'm off again to bang my head on the wall.

1 comment: